To celebrate Women's History Month...
What is your favorite female Survivor and favorite female Killer? Remember to be respectful in the comments. Ex: If someone says Twins, don't bash on them for their opinion.
What is your favorite female Survivor and favorite female Killer? Remember to be respectful in the comments. Ex: If someone says Twins, don't bash on them for their opinion.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Jennifer Tilly is awesome. I feel like Chucky needs something more to make his power more interesting/unique. I wish he could climb up on stuff and launch at people like victor does.
The movies are “meh”. I really only liked the first two, but that’s probably due to childhood nostalgia. I was pleasantly surprised by the show, though it I didn’t think it was fantastic. I’d give it a 7 out of 10.
Yun-Jin Lee!