Nerfing adrenaline
Overheard some news about adrenaline getting changes or nerfs. If you keep nerfing different survivor perks like this, you will lose a lot of people that enjoy this game. This game is very killer sided and there are a lot of survivors out there that are not toxic and enjoy the game as survivor. Survivors keep getting the short end of the stick with a lot of perks getting nerfed like this. You will lose me as a customer, I have been playing this game for a long time. If this keeps happening, your game will die and all you will have left is nothing but killers with good perks. Killers perks have powerful perks that gives them 4K kills. When was the last time any perks survivors had that helped them escape? I don’t understand. Most of us as casual survivors want to enjoy the game and have a fighting chance against the killer that doesn’t always mean surviving.
Comments
The killers are passionate about nerfing survivors good perks. why?
Killer sided. I love how these terms get thrown around so easily. We don’t know exactly what they are going to do to the perk yet, so it’s best not to jump to any conclusions until we do know.
I feel like, nerfing good perks whilst not introducing new perks that are strong, for months or sometimes years at a time is a recipe for disaster. Shrinking the meta pool without adding anything else to the mix will result in stale gameplay. At least on the killer side there are new killers to play every three months. Survivors need new perks to keep the gameplay loop fresh. I haven't cared about any new survivor perks since Cage was added to the game.
Nerfing Adrenaline feels like a bad omen to me. It feels like it's getting a nerf due to how popular it is, not so much that it's broken or unfair.
Adrenaline has 2 issues:
1) It incentivises slugging. A slugged survivor is only healed to injured while an unhooked survivor is instantly healed to healthy. That is not great and it should be changed.
2) Adrenaline still wakes you up against Freddy, which leaves him with no power at all.
These are the only 2 things that could use some adjustments and with the amount of feedback they got, I doubt they will give Adrenaline the CoB treatment.
What is there to change? Maybe not wake up when going against Freddy?
When I play Spirit I don't have an issue with it, really.
Only thing I want fixed is Adrenaline healing a survivor on hook/carried.
I don't care that much about that perk otherwise. It's late game perk, it should have strong effect.
Nerfing adrenaline is a dumb idea. It's an endgame perk. It should be strong. Killers have NOED do they not? And while yes, NOED can be annoying, I wouldn't want it nerfed since it already has a counter.