Remove bloody lockers near vaults.
I instead of vaulting got sucked into opening a locker on the Father Campbell map where the gen in main building is during a chase. Get rid of lockers and chests for that matter near vaults. If you need that locker there for some.bloody reason make the vault a bloody opening we jump out of I'm sick of this issues that's been around for awhile on certain maps and yes I'm bloody mad I got screwed over my only kill because she did that on purpose.
Comments
That actually happened to me I think on that exact map, too. They also should change healing button cause if a body is too close you'll heal them or self care yourself instead of vaulting.
When the survivor was being chased by the killer, he slowly grabbed the totem near the window, which made me laugh. Well, it's a matter of the management correcting the control button.
Or they simply can fix this issue with using different button for lockers. And yeah, i agree with you. This is really so annoying. Especially when it gives free hits/downs.
This is more of a user issue than a map issue. I've been playing this game since 2016 and only ever once jumped into a locker instead of vaulting a window, since I don't usually spam the button.
To me, this is a classic case of PEBCAK.