I think "The matchmaking system hurts solo players and favors killers too much."
I think "The matchmaking system hurts solo players and favors killers too much."
I noticed that “When I play Survivor (Solo)” and I wear perks specific to my playstyle, “the matchmaking system matches me to killers that prevent me from playing that style.”
And most of the time is when playing Solo. If playing with a full team (4-player party), there will be quite a bit.
such
When I play flashlight build, and want to blind the killer with flashlight, the matchmaking system will match me with The Nurse, Leatherface, HillBily, or whatever you can think of. that it can quickly destroy wood panels Or there is no need to be afraid of the wooden planks. And I can't play with the flashlight.
Almost every time I use clam spirt or Distortion. Most of the time I don't see any killers that use the aura perk or Ultimate Weapon. But as soon as I remove these 2 perks, I match killers that use the aura reading perk or Ultimate Weapon.
When I want to play a healing build (wearing 2 or more healing perks), I always run into The Plague and thus don't use the healing ability. In a party of 4, if one person plays a healing build, they will always be paired up against The Plague.
And of course I tried this in Killer as well, almost every time I used Ultimate Weapon and Hex: Face the Darkness together. All 4 survivors are solo, each of them coming duo or maybe coming together. But it's not a party of 4 people) And they don't use Clam spirit perk which makes it very easy for me to play.





Comments
I think those killers simply came here because of their strength. This indirectly proves your high level.
I've also noticed the same thing, since I almost always play alone. I like to wear: Family, Sprint, We will survive, and Deja vu; but lately I've been putting on Unbreakable and Decisive Strike to avoid the recurring tunneling and slugging I've experienced in my last few games, like a Skull Trader who did everything nefarious she can do (even slugging the last two of us, knowing where we were). , and letting us bleed to death), although it seems he did it in protest because his name was Delete Skull Merchant. And every time I try to use something I like, or complete a challenge, I get a killer that mechanically won't let me do it, like a Plague or a Hillbillly.