Crows for survivors hiding all game
I really think we need to employ a system to remove hiding survivors for prolonged periods of time i.e. 5 minutes.
I just had a game where me and friend were chased for 10 minutes on last gen, we had a jill who sat in a corner that entire time, waiting for us to die so they could use left behind to find hatch.
It's depressing when survivors resort to hiding to secure a win, never taking hits, hiding at every occasion when they get into the terror radius of a killer even if someone's in chase.
Overall, we need a system that incentivises more action than hiding for the remainder of someone's chase so every survivor contributes even if they have a hatch build.
Comments
In solo Q it can quickly snowball to a no win situation and crows are already good. Now could decrease the time needed to prompt the crows but as it stands right now anything else is not going to work.
Understandable, just unfortunate that a lot of solo q turns into this, especially when hatch builds decentivises working on objectives and such when done to last gen/survivor.
But to be fair, it's arguably better for the whole rest of the survivor team (aside from the one do-nothing hider) if they get crows. The killer is attracted to the survivor who is literally doing nothing, so that would actually give a chance for the others who are trying to be productive to get something done.
We already have a mechanic where crows start circling around you if you have been afk a minute. I think we could add something to that: if you haven't done anything significant for 3 minutes, you also get crows. I'm talking about repairing like 10% of a generator, cleansing a totem, healing a survivor 50%... this timer can also we waived or paused if you're in the killer radius and racking up bold/stealth points.
Exactly what I'm thinking!
I agree. If a Survivor has gone maybe idk 3-4 minutes without interacting with a Chest, Totem, or Generator should give them crows.