If Leader get buff why not the thanatophobia too

i mean you can have the same effect or similar for thanatophobia and be more usable

Tagged: ACMMod

Comments

  • If thanatophobia gets buffed so should Resilience.
  • Vietfox said:
    If thanatophobia gets buffed so should Resilience.
    Leader pretty much counters thanatophobia 
  • @ForeheadSurviors said:
    Vietfox said:

    If thanatophobia gets buffed so should Resilience.

    Leader pretty much counters thanatophobia 

    over counters, that's why i ask if thanatophobia should be more like the leader.

  • Im surprised that perk didnt get buffed. In happy surveillance got buffed though, its finally useful and worth taking 
  • I would love a buff to thanatophobia. But they should only buff the values for repairing speed, not healing speed, otherwise Sloppy Butcher will turn useless.

  • They should either buff Thano by 2%, or....

    Let it happen if someone dies. Let that still count. So 1 dead and 3 healthy is like 1 injured permanently.

  • @ad19970 said:
    I would love a buff to thanatophobia. But they should only buff the values for repairing speed, not healing speed, otherwise Sloppy Butcher will turn useless.

    Why not right now with the new SC the time is 21.4 sec with 20 % it will be 25 sec if thanatophobia get a good but let's say 25 % for all the injured survivors that will make the healing 31,2 sec

  • Vietfox said:
    If thanatophobia gets buffed so should Resilience.
    Leader pretty much counters thanatophobia 
    But i run Resilience, not Leader.
  • I want a NOED buff, no wait DS buff, no wait, I want Freddy buffed to wear he looks like the OG Freddy, not the bad remake Freddy.

  • Leader doesn't affect gens.
    But stil Thana should get it's % buffed.
    (not as much as Leader tho cause ^)

  • I want a NOED buff, no wait DS buff, no wait, I want Freddy buffed to wear he looks like the OG Freddy, not the bad remake Freddy.

    The remake... wasn’t that bad? I kind of enjoyed it. But then again I have horrible movie taste. The remake of IT I find unbearable and to be more like a comedy. But I can presume they chose remake Freddy over OG Freddy because of the scenes where Nancy falling asleep (or having micro naps) were easier to make into a gameplay feature, rather than waiting for a long ass time to fall asleep like it might have for OG Fred.
  • Leader no longer affects generators, which is a pretty big deal so I don't know if I'd call that a buff. Though the heal speed will be nice, sabotage and others likely won't come into play because those only require one person anyway. Unless you like to hold hands and watch someone break a hook, I suppose.
  • @DarkGGhost said:

    @ad19970 said:
    I would love a buff to thanatophobia. But they should only buff the values for repairing speed, not healing speed, otherwise Sloppy Butcher will turn useless.

    Why not right now with the new SC the time is 21.4 sec with 20 % it will be 25 sec if thanatophobia get a good but let's say 25 % for all the injured survivors that will make the healing 31,2 sec

    Yeah but that self care buff shouldn't be implemented anyway. It would be awful.

  • @Peanits said:
    Leader not longer affects generators, which is a pretty big deal so I don't know if I'd call that a buff. Though the heal speed will be nice, sabotage and others likely won't come into play because those only require one person anyway. Unless you like to hold hands and watch someone break a hook, I suppose.

    Wait, I thought the values for repairing speed just stay the same, or not? With the other values being buffed.

  • @Peanits said:
    Leader not longer affects generators, which is a pretty big deal so I don't know if I'd call that a buff. Though the heal speed will be nice, sabotage and others likely won't come into play because those only require one person anyway. Unless you like to hold hands and watch someone break a hook, I suppose.

    But the buff stays for 25 seconds. Sooo you can hold hands later

  • @ad19970 said:

    @DarkGGhost said:

    @ad19970 said:
    I would love a buff to thanatophobia. But they should only buff the values for repairing speed, not healing speed, otherwise Sloppy Butcher will turn useless.

    Why not right now with the new SC the time is 21.4 sec with 20 % it will be 25 sec if thanatophobia get a good but let's say 25 % for all the injured survivors that will make the healing 31,2 sec

    Yeah but that self care buff shouldn't be implemented anyway. It would be awful.

    why not this number is a good example we can use to see the reason if thanatophobia needs buff or not.

  • @Peanits said:
    Leader not longer affects generators, which is a pretty big deal so I don't know if I'd call that a buff. Though the heal speed will be nice, sabotage and others likely won't come into play because those only require one person anyway. Unless you like to hold hands and watch someone break a hook, I suppose.

    But it gives so much buff to the secondaries action that post to keep the game from finishing the game in 5-6 min

  • @DarkGGhost said:

    @ad19970 said:

    @DarkGGhost said:

    @ad19970 said:
    I would love a buff to thanatophobia. But they should only buff the values for repairing speed, not healing speed, otherwise Sloppy Butcher will turn useless.

    Why not right now with the new SC the time is 21.4 sec with 20 % it will be 25 sec if thanatophobia get a good but let's say 25 % for all the injured survivors that will make the healing 31,2 sec

    Yeah but that self care buff shouldn't be implemented anyway. It would be awful.

    why not this number is a good example we can use to see the reason if thanatophobia needs buff or not.

    Cause it would pretty much force anyone to use self care. Imagine a scenario of two survivors, both injured, both running self care. Now both can heal each other, but if they just heal themselves they'll be done in half the time, cause the healing speed of healing yourself and others would be exactly the same. It would be awful, and a team with all using Self Care would pretty much revert the healing nerf from three patches ago that helped slow down the game.

  • @ad19970 said:

    @DarkGGhost said:

    @ad19970 said:

    @DarkGGhost said:

    @ad19970 said:
    I would love a buff to thanatophobia. But they should only buff the values for repairing speed, not healing speed, otherwise Sloppy Butcher will turn useless.

    Why not right now with the new SC the time is 21.4 sec with 20 % it will be 25 sec if thanatophobia get a good but let's say 25 % for all the injured survivors that will make the healing 31,2 sec

    Yeah but that self care buff shouldn't be implemented anyway. It would be awful.

    why not this number is a good example we can use to see the reason if thanatophobia needs buff or not.

    Cause it would pretty much force anyone to use self care. Imagine a scenario of two survivors, both injured, both running self care. Now both can heal each other, but if they just heal themselves they'll be done in half the time, cause the healing speed of healing yourself and others would be exactly the same. It would be awful, and a team with all using Self Care would pretty much revert the healing nerf from three patches ago that helped slow down the game.

    Ok where the point if the new SC come to live servers no one with SC will give heal to other survivors excpet if you have a perk that makes it faster. But this no apply to leader cause the other survivors will be healed in 15 sec

  • @Peanits said:
    Leader no longer affects generators, which is a pretty big deal so I don't know if I'd call that a buff. Though the heal speed will be nice, sabotage and others likely won't come into play because those only require one person anyway. Unless you like to hold hands and watch someone break a hook, I suppose.

    If u want u can break the hook and I’ll stand there as leather face revving my saw....