PS4 - Anyone else having long wait times as a SOLO survivor?
It’s been happening to me for awhile now. The wait could take up to 5-10 mins but I find lobbies with SWF no problem.
I tried queing as killer and instantly got Survivors in my lobby. I would rather not play Killer because I have way more fun with survivor
unnecessary side note: when I do find a lobby as a solo, the killer’s ping is horrible.
I tried queing as killer and instantly got Survivors in my lobby. I would rather not play Killer because I have way more fun with survivor
unnecessary side note: when I do find a lobby as a solo, the killer’s ping is horrible.
Comments
If you pop in at the same time with other players killers still think you're SWF and will dodge. That happens a lot.
I promise I'm just a baby survivor with good fashion sense!
I am on NA PS4 and my queue time is at the most 3 minutes.
It's doubtful that Brexit will require any developers to give you your own dedicated servers. It's cheaper just to exclude you entirely.
To be clear, that's only if Brexit forces developers to put servers in the UK, and it's only my guess that it'd be cheaper to exclude you entirely.
Never. Rank 1 survivor and I always find a lobby within 5 seconds. Just a lot of DCs, crashes etc.