New killer
Hi in the future I would like to see the killer from Wrong Turn or Jeepers Creepers only a suggestion😁
Hi in the future I would like to see the killer from Wrong Turn or Jeepers Creepers only a suggestion😁
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I had the same idea about Jeepers Creepers. Like where he might be able to fly, and the map be tall corn fields or the bus where all the students were on. I would definitely love to see him. And the wrong turn would be an awesome map.
It will unfortunately and fortunately never happen. No one in any industry will touch the IP because the original creator and license holder is a pedophile.