Why do soloQs tend to get close to each other ?
title
because I think thats the cause of many lost games
title
because I think thats the cause of many lost games
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
So that they can sandbag you more conveniently maybe
Genuinely no idea. I think a lot of players just go through the motions and don't really think about what they're doing and how it correlates to their outcomes. Grouping up is almost never the right idea, and players keep doing it.
Sometimes, people just run to the first gen to get started. I find it's better to plan a little more and split up at the start. Having everyone effectively in a meet-and-greet session is every Killer's dream early on.
That's a mistake that often reoccurs. Especially with Lethal Pursuer it's such a bad idea to move together, but many rush in without the due care. There's nothing wrong with taking time to survey and even to see if they can figure out the Killer early on.
Eagerness without caution is a major reason for these gatherings.
A number of reasons:
Nothing tilts me more than survivors coming to my gen at the beginning of the match. There is zero need to 3-4 man a gen unless it’s the last one. And it never fails that the gen I’m working on with 2+ is immediately interrupt and the killer snowballs from there.
it’s to the point I know within seconds how the match is gonna go depending on spawn behaviour.
Likely it's because they assume there's safety in numbers. They don't understand that they can be more efficient if they split up and that staying together makes them fish in a barrel for the killer when the killer finds them.
Sometimes it's beneficial to group up to get a gen in a dangerous area done quickly, but it is, on average, more time efficient to split up.
I want more BP so I tend to go to gens with other people on them
I won't go out of my way to seek them out but if they're there, I'll work on the gen too. Then if I finish the gen with you, you have become my BESTIE and I will die for you.