2 basements on lerys
Like the title sais, I got a round on Lerys with 2 basements. I don't think that's supposed to happen?
https://youtu.be/7aBANVGpu18
Tagged:
Under Review
Like the title sais, I got a round on Lerys with 2 basements. I don't think that's supposed to happen?
https://youtu.be/7aBANVGpu18
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yep, can confirm this. I literally just had a killer match on Lery's and saw both basements spawn in
Heard about this like three weeks ago on Discord. First video I've seen of it though.
Really?
Yea, i've had it happen to me every time I had a round on larys the past week. Its getting annoying af