Does anyone know where that one cosmetic for huntress is with the big deer horns on her head?
For some reason I don't see it in the shop anymore :) Now that Huntress is getting buffed I would like to buy a skin and well I wanted that one but apparently it no longer is in the shop? Did they remove it and if they did WHY?
Comments
I believe it was deemed a limited time seasonal cosmetic as part of their FOMO nonsense. You'll be able to buy it again in December.
It's called the Solstice Devotee and it's only available during the winter months. Its a Elk head btw which is awesome!
As above, it's part of Winter Tales and only available in December.
Closest you're going to get until winter is buying the Mordeo skin. Sorry boss
thx :D
love me year round cosmetics converted into fomo
it dumb to remove them but whatever.