How do you feel about clowns changes?
I’m pretty excited about it myself, and I’ve started to play him more so this is cool for me.
I’m pretty excited about it myself, and I’ve started to play him more so this is cool for me.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yeah I think it looks good. Maybe could get some more, but good changes
Pinky finger should be addressed though
I'll definitely play him more. It felt like I was reloading way too much at 4 bottles, which defeated a lot of his purpose in terms of chase efficiency.
I like them, but the removal of the Intoxication effects is gonna suck. There's ways to keep it significant without making people want to puke when they play against him.
I still play him at his current form and enjoy it. The additions look to be quite good. I like the last comment will miss the intoxication effect. Vomiting is supposed to happen from an extreme intoxication anyway.
Yeah, maybe BHVR will work around that but I doubt it.
Very good changes. The 2-second yellow cloud activation and having 6 bottles basekit are both a big deal. He’s going to feel a lot nicer to play now.
Was hoping to get some add-on buffs and reworks as well as bringing back the old Ethers, but it's a small killer tweaks patch so I can't expect anything too fancy.
Base-kit changes are incredible, the antidote buff adds for more consistency and the extra haste is a nice bonus. As others have stated, the removal of the intoxication visuals was overdone and simply lazy.