The Perk Cut Loose deserves either longer duration or a reduced cooldown

This Perk is decent, yet could be way better if the cooldown went from 45 seconds to something like 30 seconds, or if the duration went from 6 seconds to something like 8 or 10 seconds.

The duration isn't long enough for you to get to another tile, most of the time when you're finally at the tile the duration is a few seconds too short, so increasing it would make the Perk way better, the cooldown currently is quite long aswell.

EDIT: It should also work with Lockers.

Comments

  • I don't even know why it has a cooldown. Just deactivate it if the duration runs out without another vault. It doesn't need an additional cooldown after that.

  • Never used the perk before so I don't how it works exactly, but does it still go on cool-down even if you don't get to use the suppressed vault? If so I think that should be the first thing changed.

  • It needs both ideally.

    The cooldown is the worst part though, and the fact that it has a chase requirement.

  • @BlightedDolphin said:

    Never used the perk before so I don't how it works exactly, but does it still go on cool-down even if you don't get to use the suppressed vault? If so I think that should be the first thing changed.

    It works like this: While in a chase, after you vault, the Perk activates (so the first vault is not silent) for 6 seconds, when you vault again the Perk resets back to 6 seconds and now your vaults are silent, if the duration runs out you go on the 45 second cooldown. (Also it doesn't work with Lockers which is a shame)