no "fear of the dark" menu theme after buying iron maiden set

Bought a survivor shirt and the dredge skin (both are equipped), neither of them have the new menu music. Anyone else have this issue? Pretty disappointed since that seemed to be a big selling point of the collection. Not sure if it's relevant or not, but I'm on PS4

Comments

  • check to make sure the "copyrighted music" setting is enabled (or disabled?)

    maybe thats in the future patch? maybe no music until then? idk :(

  • @IlliterateGenocide said:

    check to make sure the "copyrighted music" setting is enabled (or disabled?)

    maybe thats in the future patch? maybe no music until then? idk :(

    I checked, no setting for that yet. It isn't until next patch.

  • Check if you have anonymous mode activated, this removes the iron maiden music

  • also not getting the music :( not anon , no protected music mode

  • Do the normal shirts get the music? Or is it just the VIP ones for Kate and Jeff?

  • The new menu music, "Fear the Dark", only plays in the main menu for me, not after you have selected Killer or Survivor.

  • @Seraphor said:

    Do the normal shirts get the music? Or is it just the VIP ones for Kate and Jeff?

    I bought for Kate, Zarina and Mikaela. And all of them have the music.

  • @adam1233467 said:

    Check if you have anonymous mode activated, this removes the iron maiden music

    Dang. I had it and didn't hear the song in the main menu. Don't get it when everyone talked about via forum and Reddit. Thanks! :D

    I possibly buy a shirt for Gabriel, I'm not an Iron Maiden fan - though, I surely heard a few songs from the band in my lifetime - but like that song.