Mikaela witch skin in store by aura cells please (halloween skin)
Mikaela witch skin in store by aura cells please (halloween skin)
Mikaela witch skin in store by aura cells please (halloween skin)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think you can also buy her with Shards, it's a 2 years old event skin.
It's an hallowen event skin and will only come back on hallowen
it came back last hallowen
Yeah it should be there all year as they'd get more sales from newer players (coz who knows if they'll stay till next halloween?) but unfortunately it won't be in the store till then unless they change their minds :(
exactly! My fear is that I'll wait for this skin until October and it won't come, and I'll be discouraged from the game, since it was a free skin, why not sell it for cells or fragments? I really hope you embrace my idea and do it for us.