How can i contact support to remove my ban penalty.

After Alan Wake update my game started acting weirdly with random crashes in mid-match or after match in lobby with linking issue that game running into memory leak. Already got third streak of 3 day bans and i can't wait anymore for this long. Today got my ban again when game crashed after 10 minutes in first match, please help, how can i escape this hell of bans.

Comments

  • I don't know if they'll appeal it, maybe take the time to fix the problem, which I know probably sounds silly because if you can't test it, how can you know?

    I think there is a way to contact them for help, you can give it a try but from what I've seen most folks have to wait it out.

    I usually ask on other websites too (as many as I can) or search the internet for possible solutions. If you can post the error on reddit or somewhere else maybe someone can help ya fix it

  • I'm afraid temporary bans including matchmaking bans are not able to be appealed.

    If I were you I would definitely do some investigating as to why you are getting a memory leak - for any tech support, I'd suggest asking in our Ask the Community sub section for any assistance.

    Ask the Community — BHVR