Is there any place to get Legion Comics?
I love the legion and can't find where to get the comics, I want to read the comics and have the charm in game
I love the legion and can't find where to get the comics, I want to read the comics and have the charm in game
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I got mine from Forbidden Planet
Same, I have the full 1-4 collection on order for release 24th April in the UK, which looks really nice if you don't mind waiting a little for it.
I got issue 1 on ebay. If you're going there check for a code and very gentle with the back cover scratching away for the code.
The two most reliable sites to buy from to get the charm are from Titan Comics and Forbidden Planet.
https://forbiddenplanet.com/catalog/?q=dead%20by%20daylight&page=1
https://titan-comics.com/?q=Dead+By+Daylight&tag__series=dead-by-daylight
Forbidden planets is quite the price as I'm not in EU and Titan doesn't seem to be selling #1 anymore at the very least which sucks, I'm wanting to get 1-3 and 4 whenever it releases (iirc that it's not out yet)