My opinion on the new changes
This one is long. You have been warned.
So, I'll start with the changes to already existing things:
Killer tweaks:
Doctor - fine
Demogorgon - fine
Clown - fine, but keep an eye on Redhead's Pinky Finger
Hag
- Fine, but make it so she can't put traps next to hooked survivors, it's very easy to proxycamp with her and it'll be even easier after this update
Blight - fine
Huntress
- She got overbuffed imo, I think that the speed increase can stay, but the extra hatchets have to go and the windup speed should be toned down a bit.
- Also, instead of extra hatchets, couldn't the lockers spawn in a more... saturated way? The main street of Haddonfield is a deadzone for lockers for example, couldn't lockers spawn on the street as well? It would help Trickster and Dredge as well...
Pig
- The buffs are fine, the nerfs are too much. I would replace the 30 extra seconds for the trap with this:
- RBT timer will stop 10 seconds before the trap popping, IF the survivor is searching a Jigsaw Box, that way, if they have their key in that box, they'll survive
- Also, I would return Pig's terror radius to 24 meters.
- The aura removal is more of an annoyance then a nerf. It can be bypassed, but it's annoying
Mangled
- So, the new mangled is a bit too weak, so one of these changes could help it from being useless:
1) - Increase the timer of Mangled from 90 to 120 seconds or more
2) - Increase the potency of Mangled from 25 to, 50% maybe... Could be more, could be less, idk what would be the best idea here
New perks
Invocation: WS
- Too much risk for too little of a reward. Sitting in the basement for 2 minutes and getting permanently Broken isn't worth the measly 15 second progress which can be simply deleted by gen regression perks.
- I think giving it a BNP like effect, where the charges are removed from the gens for good, could be worth being instadownable for the whole game.
- Also, killer interrupting you shouldn't undo the whole ritual, it's too much time to simply toss away because someone had UW.
Strength in Shadows
- Fine in my opinion, doesn't need to change, and if, then slightly.
Wicked
- As we don't know the new effect, I'll just say the PTB version is a survivor version of Shattered Hope - useless unless the killer runs Mangled.
Unbound
- Semi-decent, can be useful in certain situations, like the first story winfow on Garten of Joy. It's kinda situational.
- A small buff could be nice.
Unforseen
- I like this perk, it seems fun and fine. No issues here.
Undone
- Yeah, it's a bit weak and only useful against new players, or in a impossible skill check build, or when playing as Freddy. I would probably keep it in the way it is, as it seems like a tough to balance perk
I didn't play The Unknown yet, so I don't know about his gameplay, so I can't judge it.
By the way, the lore and visuals of this chapter are stunning. Good job there BHVR!
Also, sorry if I spelled something wrong, English isn't my first language.
Comments
The speed increase should stay?
https://twitter.com/RNIN_St1v1/status/1759992506056425727?t=SZjvGm9i2lYCFSrpxl6QgQ&s=19Can, not should. It can be reverted for all I care