Begging for a skull merchant banner and icon

Pwetty pwease can I get a skull merchant related banner and/or icon. I need it otherwise I am going to die my skull merchant cannot be complete without it :3

image.png


Comments

  • A banner/emblem would be nice. Gives the survivors who purposefully give up on hook something to look at on the way out of the match.

    I'm still hoping that BeHaviour works with Warner Bros to bring The Terminator into DbD, and that we also get a T-X legendary skin for Skull Merchant with it. The T-X was the female terminator and her human disguise is very similar to Skull Merchant's style.

    T3TX720p.jpg


  • I thought SM was a Predator not a Terminator. Either way yes to the skin idea and banner.

  • @Nos37 said:

    A banner/emblem would be nice. Gives the survivors who purposefully give up on hook something to look at on the way out of the match.

    I'm still hoping that BeHaviour works with Warner Bros to bring The Terminator into DbD, and that we also get a T-X legendary skin for Skull Merchant with it. The T-X was the female terminator and her human disguise is very similar to Skull Merchant's style.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/IWEKCKFTWCYN/t3tx720p.jpg

    I would love to see the TX in this game considering I am a big fan of those movies and the 2 season show it had ๐Ÿ’•