Should Sabotage be coop enabled?

Not even sure if it can be cooperatively done, but I think it would be an interesting idea especially with how they are changing hook offering now.

EDIT: Making sabotage an aura would probably be the easiest way to allow other survivors coop to have the sabotage ability.

Comments

  • I can see accidentally saboing hooks instead of leaving them 99%.

    It would honestly be a nerf.

  • @Delfador said:
    I can see accidentally saboing hooks instead of leaving them 99%.

    It would honestly be a nerf.

    2 survivors trying to bodyblock could just run to the hook and sabo it in a few seconds, plus it would be a good way of getting bonus bold points.

  • @akbays35 said:

    @Delfador said:
    I can see accidentally saboing hooks instead of leaving them 99%.

    It would honestly be a nerf.

    2 survivors trying to bodyblock could just run to the hook and sabo it in a few seconds, plus it would be a good way of getting bonus bold points.

    You are right about the bloodpoint part.

    I always play solo and honestly, I don't ever expect this level of coordination from solo survivors. It would be a cool buff for swf but it would hardly make a difference for the solo survivors.

  • @Delfador said:

    @akbays35 said:

    @Delfador said:
    I can see accidentally saboing hooks instead of leaving them 99%.

    It would honestly be a nerf.

    2 survivors trying to bodyblock could just run to the hook and sabo it in a few seconds, plus it would be a good way of getting bonus bold points.

    You are right about the bloodpoint part.

    I always play solo and honestly, I don't ever expect this level of coordination from solo survivors. It would be a cool buff for swf but it would hardly make a difference for the solo survivors.

    I see people saboing all the time lately trying to get the achievement, if I had bond and saw someone saboing as a solo survivor if I had the option I'd work with him and get the area ready. Btw what I mean too is that the coop person doesn't require the sabo perk or toolbox they can just assist for bp or to help or make sabotage an aura perk so they all have the attribute.

  • That wouldn't be bad.
    But yeah only swf would use this tbh.