Repeating maps
I keep getting the same maps over and over again, even without map offerings being used. I had thought that this was made impossible, or am I just getting screwed by rng?
I keep getting the same maps over and over again, even without map offerings being used. I had thought that this was made impossible, or am I just getting screwed by rng?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
In succession, too. Multiple games in a row on the same map, with no offerings to be seen.
are you talking about PTB or live servers?
PTB should not have this limitation activated as there is a new map (also on live it’s deactivated for a period of time when there is a new map or reworked map)
Nope, live servers
It's only individual map prevention. Were you being sent to the same realm?
I keep getting sent to badham. I hate hate hate that map. Someone else can have all my badham maps lol