credit where credit is due...
- Decreased the visual intensity of the Afterpiece Tonic effects to reduce motion sickness
thank you for this. I personally never got motion sickness from it, but this type of thing should always be addressed. and it has. hopefully to a degree where no one get motion sickness anymore.
now to ask for plague to have a setting in the menu where she shoots clear water and doesn't make vomiting sounds... or something similar.
Comments
it's on the developer update
https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/kb/articles/434
I'm glad they just did that instead of gutting the killer. BHVR's balance choices are a complete diceroll so my heart jumped when I heard about Clown changes. And they buffed the yellow bottle which is something I've personally been wishing for for a long time.
I'm really looking forward to Clown's changes. The only add-on I ever use for him is his yellow Sticky Soda Bottle because his base bottle count is awful and the extra bottle is nice, so I'm looking forward to having more add-on freedom. They made Cheap Gin Bottle base-kit instead, which is interesting. The lower activation time will also be good because of the inconsistency of getting that antidote activated in enough time.