Blood web improvement
I welcome the new change and it will be useful but I still wish there was an even faster way to spend the bloodpoints.
it takes over 10 minutes to go from 0 to 50. It’s too long in my opinion.
I welcome the new change and it will be useful but I still wish there was an even faster way to spend the bloodpoints.
it takes over 10 minutes to go from 0 to 50. It’s too long in my opinion.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Agreed. Please consider more changes. For example:
1) We can lose the big blood splash screen after every completed web.
2) Turn the auto-buy into a toggle so i don't have to press it again for every new web. Press once to turn on auto-buy and press again to turn it off, or it can just run until i run out of BP. this way i can click the button and go make a sandwich until it spends 2mil points. :D