The Pig that will change is no longer attractive.
First of all, I am Korean, and I wrote this using a translator, so there may be some awkwardness. Please understand in advance.
I checked what you told me about the new The Pig. I play The Pig often, so I could see that this was definitely a nerf.
The beauty and fun of this character for users playing The Pig isn't an ambush, or a rush attack. It's a trap kill. I feel like the developers don't know this.
Ambush attacks, or hide attacks, allow various killers, such as The Wraith, The Shape, The Spirit, The Ghost Face, and The Onryo, to basically have hide skills or use add-ons to do hide attacks.
Rushing attacks are also performed by The Demogorgon, The Mastermind, The Good Guy, and more. Even The Good Guy is a killer who shares a similar hide-and-rush with The Pig.
But trapkill is a special ability that only The Pig has.
I understand that the increased number of characters in the development team has made it difficult to get a deep understanding of each character. But I just wanted to tell the development team this part because it's so heartbreaking to watch the characters I love and play disappear in both performance and fun.
Please, if you really want to buff The Pig, please change the buff considering the fun of trapkill. If it's difficult, I'd rather not change.
I'm not sure if it's right to write this on this board. But I really wanted to let you know.
I'm always rooting for DBD development. This game is giving me a lot of fun. I hope you run and lead the game I love well. If possible, I want to enjoy this game for the rest of my life.
Comments
Yes, please don't change the required time to remove a trap. Head pops are already so rare! Maybe one every ten matches if you play at high mmr. Without her traps, she will be picked even less by killer mains.
Maybe even lower the time for the trap to go off, but keep the new feature of the pig not being able to aura sense the key locations.
I love the killers with secondary objectives. That is a feature that truly gives going against/playing as a unique experience. Promoting those secondary objectives would only make the game more enjoyable.
Very well said my friend, I feel the exact same way. That’s how I felt with Onyro. Although she is much better people have learned how to counter her so the result of this now means most TVs are offline. No mobility and limited condemn. I hope the devs see this and help resolve this a bit.
That's right. I also play Onyro often. I feel like the recently changed Onyro is a little bit less fun using its unique abilities.
That's true. I play Pig a lot, but I've rarely seen headpop. Clever survivor users wait for all generators to be repaired 99% until their colleagues release the trap. Timed to finish repairing the generator when no colleagues with the trap are available.
A pig main made a really good video about the nerfs : https://youtu.be/mid_RtidU2Y?si=bCkrjEll-j2U4meR
If only BHV would listen...