I’m very happy about the doctor changes
Even if the buffs are basically minuscule they’ll just make him feel so much nicer to play tbh
Even if the buffs are basically minuscule they’ll just make him feel so much nicer to play tbh
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Same. Making his anti-loop feel more responsive and reliable could be a game changer for him.
his biggest buff is his ability to run double iri add-on because he no longer needs to run range add-on's. So for him, it is mostly add-on buff. he has far more add-on flexibility. could be kinda major honestly. imagine 2 calm add-on. stealth doctor with amazing detection. sounds spicy.
I'd still like to see some addon reworks. No killer needs 4 addons in 3 different rarities. Effectively, this leaves him with 8 addons less because you won't run anything but the best anyway.
He’ll feel much smoother to play now and won’t be as dependent on the same addons. He feels a bit on the weaker side right now so I like these changes
Exactly what I was hoping for when they announced tweaks to Doctor and I'm glad I got them.
Thanks BHVR.