What changes need to be made to the Twins?
I haven't been playing with the Twins for long, so the title of my comment is partly a real question, but I also want to give my point of view on their current state. The priority should be to improve their base skills (Coup de Grace seems fine to me), as the chest skill should hurt survivors who open chests, and Oppression should damage the generator more when failing tests, or having tests come out to those who touch the engine while the skill is active. Next up should be upgrades to some of his accessories, like the one showing Victor's landing spot (it's more useful not to use it). Finally, improve the hit boxes because sometimes I feel like I hit someone who jumps a platform and end up on top of it. I would like to hear recommendations from other people using Twins, I prefer to use Sloppy Butcher, NOED, Pim Pam Pum and Rumbling Pain.
Comments