Any plans for Pyramid Head for the Year 9 roadmap?

Pyramid Head has some of the worst and most boring add-ons in the game and many have agreed on that. He is in desperate need of an add-on pass as well as the animation bug when charging up his rites of judgement that still hasn't been fixed to this day. It looks awful and it felt a lot more fluid prior to this bug.

For those who have any add-on ideas for our beloved geometry man, I made a thread where people can comment down their add-on suggestions that BHVR could potentially use for new Executioner add-ons.

@glitchboi said:

Been playing Executioner lately and he's a blast to play as! He might actually be my third main. He's a very relaxing killer to play as, but unfortunately his add-ons are horrible and some of the worst add-on sets in the game. But what do you think? Any ideas for potential add-ons that he could use, or ideas for buffs of his current add-ons? I'll start with my ideas:

Valtiel Sect Photograph

A photograph of two figures in red hoods.

Entitled Crimson and White Banquet for the Gods.

  • Decreases the cooldown time of a successful Punishment of the Damned Attack by -16 %.

(from 2.25 seconds to 1.89 seconds)

Forgotten Videotape

A videotape of two lovers vacationing in Silent Hill. Despite its sentimental value, it was left behind in the Lakeview Hotel.

  • Decreases the cooldown time of a successful Punishment of the Damned Attack by -8 %.

(from 2.25 seconds to 2.07 seconds)

(Both combined = 1.71 seconds)

Another idea I have for PH is to increase his recharge speed. I tend to play PH in a more M2-only oriented playstyle and many of the survivors I go against enjoy going against that playstyle, so encouraging that playstyle would be nice. It's already pretty punishing to miss with his attack, but the recharging makes it worse.

Comments