Are DbD servers bugged?
I am clicking ready and then after lobby found, it's saying i am joining match but then it takes years. After while, it just sends me to main menu back.
I am clicking ready and then after lobby found, it's saying i am joining match but then it takes years. After while, it just sends me to main menu back.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yeah, same here. Currently "Joining Match" and nothing happens. Before that I was alone in a Lobby as Killer and nobody joined for like 3 minutes.
Yeah I met the same problem twice in a row in the last 5 mins. Something's wrong.
I can't even login, I get hit with this message
I've had some issues as well. Although in my case it was the same thing that @TheArbiter encountered. It takes forever to log in for some reason.
Yeah, I restart the game, and now it shows this too. Server is down I guess.. :(
Now I just got into the game, but still can't join any game.
A friend that plays on PC is currently unavailable to get past 'checking platform services'. Working fine for me on PS5 at the moment
It was doing this yesterday too the new killer must be a real strain
Yeah I have waited with my friend ages we just got full lobby but one ramdom dodged us 😢. So we're still waiting...
Tons of Twitter posts of people unable to login
This is looking like an issue on Steam right now.