Self Care and Decisive Strike should be Charm Perks

What is a ‘Charm’ Perk I hear you ask.

Its basically a lucky mascot , there is a unique one for each survivor and it works exactly like a Hex.

If the killer finds the charm he can destroy it in exactly the same way a survivor can destroy a hex totem.

And the survivors perk is gone for the rest of the trial.

Comments

  • I would tell my friends to run DS and SC so killer can go look for those 8 survivor hexes while we get the gens done :)
  • @Vietfox said:
    I would tell my friends to run DS and SC so killer can go look for those 8 survivor hexes while we get the gens done :)

    Indeed. Risk / reward for both sides.

  • This is actually a lovely idea. I'd love to find some pink unicorn charm in the map and smash it to pieces with my stinky clown boots :)

  • @George_Soros said:
    This is actually a lovely idea. I'd love to find some pink unicorn charm in the map and smash it to pieces with my stinky clown boots :)

    Yeah or smash Kate's guitar.

    I don't think it should take as long as cleansing a totem - more like kicking a gen.

  • That'd be cool. and every survivors charm can be something that fits their personality. For example Claudette's can be like a special plant and Jake's can be the golden toolbox, Kate's can be her guitar ect.

  • Have an upvote for an idea I don't remember seeing before.

  • Self Care is overrated, and so is DS. Go ahead and waste your time searching for a Charm. I'll be managing my time and applying pressure.