Legion's Clubhouse - Initiates Welcome
'Sup losers?
Like metal? Hate authority? Love the taste of blood and sweat?
Good.
Yeah, we've got booze and drugs, too.
You feel alone? Like #########? Need a friend?
We're like family, really - A close knit group, bound by blood, free from all rules and regret....Anarchy at its finest.
Interested?
All you need to do is take this knife and have a stab at it.
Leave the one, become the many.
Like metal? Hate authority? Love the taste of blood and sweat?
Good.
Yeah, we've got booze and drugs, too.
You feel alone? Like #########? Need a friend?
We're like family, really - A close knit group, bound by blood, free from all rules and regret....Anarchy at its finest.
Interested?
All you need to do is take this knife and have a stab at it.
Leave the one, become the many.
Comments
I just killed four people. Am I allowed to join?
*hands cassette*
Serious answer, though - Legion is not bad at all if you run builds containing Frank's Mix Tape or double Frenzy cooldown reductions.
If you suspect a coordinated team or see a bunch of items, run Frank's to quickly down them.
Full item lobby? Frank's, Franklin's, and an Ebony Mori.
If it is not gonna be a tryhard game, save your tapes and opt for the cooldown reductions.
I'm looking forward to both The Legion and The Nightmare reworks.
this place is my home
I can communicate to the other legions
I mean, Freddy could probably join. Or if allowed, we could even join teams and become unstoppable.
@Raccoon , what do you think of a allegiance?
Hey @JanTheMan
All the metal. I rock out to that shiz.
It'd probably be easiest to entice the social rejects, like Freddy and Leatherface.
Some people are a little freaked out by Leatherface's masks, but hey, he's an outsider like us.
I did 4k more that 3 times now, I can join correct?
It'd be neat, although distracting, if Feral Frenzy represented The Legion pressing Play on their Cassette Player, and was accompanied by various metal-esque tunes in game for its duration.
Given the great job they did on the title music, I feel like this is possible, with the added bonus of adding additional personality to each member via their custom tunes.
I shall.
Franks for the first 2, then the rest was susie
being serious, I actually listened to the song chopping up bodies by Deviant
Hey guys, I'm not sure about this murdering stuff, but I'm a very cool person. I like nature, I listen to Imagine Dragons, a big Twilight fan and I really like ponies. I wanna be a vet one day.
Can I join?
You drunk or something?
He's been huffing his own fumes. I think we need a Doctor or a Nurse.
Like five in a day. This was of course stopped once I hit rank 1. Then I got 3,2, or no kills. I need rank reset.
Hey don't dis the elders. Especially Bill, he's been killing fools for years.
Yeah, legally.
*gag motion*
And Zombies. Also special infected, he killed my arse several times when I was playing as our brother from another game, Hunter.
Can I be a Kate Legion?
Finally I can show my love for Legion
I'm here for the free drugs and booze
We need a #WeAreLegion
So Legionnaires could come come to anothers aid in their time of need.
I like to slice and dice
I kill fools with a broken sword. That's pretty metal
In my opinion this should be a Steam, Xbox, and PS4 group thing. And of course other killers should have their own club houses.
Rock on
"SLICE N DICE!"
Hey, name what legion you use here (julie p2)