Can someone link me the most updated roadmap 2024?

I would like to see 2024 roadmap.

Comments

  • image.png

    These are the updated roadmaps

    got it from Springey in a DbD discord channel (that I can’t link here)


    keep in mind, there is no full 2024 roadmap as the anniversary is in June/july and they will reveal anything happening during/after that then and release new roadmap(s)

  • @Mooks said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/JRWCBED8USAT/image.png

    These are the updated roadmaps

    got it from Springey in a DbD discord channel (that I can’t link here)

    keep in mind, there is no full 2024 roadmap as the anniversary is in June/july and they will reveal anything happening during/after that then and release new roadmap(s)

    Thank you 🙏🏼

  • What happened to the Genetic Limits, Distressing, and this is not happening update?

  • @KoopaPlush said:

    What happened to the Genetic Limits, Distressing, and this is not happening update?

    it was taken out of the roadmap - there was an updated version without the three perks.

    Why they are not featured in the may dev update I really don’t know 🤷‍♂️ plans change I guess

  • @KoopaPlush said:

    What happened to the Genetic Limits, Distressing, and this is not happening update?

    They said on the Alan Wake live stream they were removed due to programmer bandwidth, they are working on modifiers instead.