What will happen to Skull Merchant? Your thoughts?
She has 70% kill-rate. And dcs are not even included, probably she is even higher with them.
It's obvious, survivors are refusing to play against her. I doubt she is that strong, it's just survivors don't want to play against her.
And this brings us to this question: Do you think BHVR is fine with her and just gonna ignore that or she will get another big update? What do you think?
Comments
You may not care but I have seen A LOT of ppl complain about her looks, lore, and have a chip of their shoulder because they thought she was going to be some cyborg predator killer.
That said I believe when I see it. I just don't think any amount of rework will redeem this killer in ppl eyes and honestly I don't want them to even try. As others have said I rather them spend the little time and responses they have updating and reworking killers who are really in need like Mikey and Freddy. I say those two are in more need of updates and reworks than SM.
The only way they can truly fix SM rep is to do a complete rework and pretty much make a whole new killer and at that point she won't even be SM anymore, she be a whole new killer and that will only make the SM mains upset like PixelBush.
I just add this one last thing, even if you rework something doesn't mean survivors will try to learn the counter play. Look at Sadoko, they just made condemn super easy to counter in her newest rework and most survivors still aren't even trying to learn her power since she been reworked so many times.
Ah. Well, maybe it’s residual contempt for her. But she’s still able to 3-gen pretty well.
Nothing I hope. SM is fine now the problem is not the killer but the 20% losers playing survivor that give up from first second. They are the ones giving SM a high kill rate not the killer itself.
Nope, not a thing.
Just look at Legion, all it took was a decent adjustment to their power, and survivors were fine with him, sorta.