a good day for us Vittorio mains! :)

vittorio 2.jpg vittorio.jpg

I'm in love with his new outfit! he looks so sexy <3 thank you for giving him an amazing cosmetic BHVR, huge W! the only thing i don't like a lot is his headpiece, Vittorio always gets a great cosmetic but the headpieces are mostly not good or meh, any Vittorio mains out there who agree with this?

Comments

  • He looks fantastic, I play Vittorio and Dredge a lot and Im so glad with their cosmetics 😬

    Is this outfit time limited?

  • Yea. Ive only been using like 2 headpieces mainly for vittorio

  • I don't understand what behavior problem is with him

    All I wanted was medieval skins and all I get are skins like these. I don't like them , not even the Skull Merchant received such treatment. All of her skins are very modern and in line with her story, which suits her.

  • He said he's glad you like them (we are currently are out on a date for the holiday.)