Hatch Should Open Immediately
In my opinion if ur the last survivor and the proper amount of gens are done the hatch should open automatically rather than wait for the last hooked person to be dragged off into the sky. It makes no sense, their dead on the hook why does the hatch need to remain closed for 5 more seconds. I was knocked right on hatch, killer found the other survivor hooked them and they died and because of how long it takes I couldn’t escape because he had enough time to come back to me. I don’t reallt care if u agree or disagree with this I’m just putting my opinion out there. Have fun talking with yourselves cuz I’m not going to read the replies. Byyyeee
Comments
The issue is if someone does nothing the entire match and simply hides and then camps the hatch it's a true free escape. The delay is because the sacrifice hasn't been completed thus the hatch can't open till then which is a fair trade off.
Also posting then running away because you don't want to read replies because gasp they might disagree with you is pretty pitiful.
I think you wanted these forum below instead where you'll feel more at home.
If you are going to open a thread and run away like a child, don't open one.
Or at least move it to the spam folder?
Lol sorry the spam folder is full...
I think they put my killer list in there
When the person yknow is is dead. Aka done floating to the sky
Yes it should open immediately and you should get 6 nodes on the map that teleport you to the hatch. And the Survivors should only have to do 3 gens while all maps should have 10 more gens generated per game... Oh and the killer shouldn't be able to hit survivors 30 seconds after any chase start
PS: can we also replace killer weapons with ice cream cones? I'd rather get treated to a frozen delight than get buttslapped by a machete pls.
I got this one guys.
ahhh, thanks fam
you don't read the replies. So you know your idea is terrible
When you tell that you're not going to read replies, you are admitting you know your idea is terrible and hope for other like minded people to come here and defend your opinion.
Thank god.
He really is, "That one guy".
No, guys, the OP is right! In fact, the hatch needs a buff. It should let the last 4 survivors escape.
Well dang gosh you've changed my mind. To compensate for my idiocy I suggest that the Hatch always appears and spawns near survivors. If survivors happen to be further away from the Hatch then it will give a aura for survivors only. No gens needed.
You're asking for hatch buffs?
