Do we know anything about if they plan to adjust blight's base kit?
I heard somebody mentioning they planned more work for his base kit in july. But I can't seem to find any confirmation on this. Just wanted to know if this was confirmed.
I heard somebody mentioning they planned more work for his base kit in july. But I can't seem to find any confirmation on this. Just wanted to know if this was confirmed.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
They said they are looking at it. We got no more info than that. It didn't sound like they had already decided to nerf his basekit, more that they might be considering it.
I assume they are going to see how strong he is now that they have completed his add-on pass. So they can decide whether basekit nerfs are warranted.
Which is wise, I think.
It's hard to tell Blight's basekit strength when his addons were so good
idk but its going to be annoying when the devs decide to balance his base kit by poking 4 holes in it and saying cover them with addons like they do most other killers, I don't know why they can't just make killers that feel like a complete package then give them good addons
Changes coming in July include:
It was originally just Bloodweb, Twins, UW and DS getting changed, but they recently announced more changes will come with the patch including Blight. Most likely a basekit nerf since it doesn't say add-ons this time.
Dead by Daylight | Alan Wake Livestream
Future Design Updates
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SmBfnD1B8LI&t=5012s