Two Daily Rituals; One For Each Role
I would like to see two daily rituals per day and always one Killer and one Survivor.
They could use a raise too.
30,000 bloodpoints for completing one isn't even enough to pay for two 20,000 BP Prestige fees.
I would like to see two daily rituals per day and always one Killer and one Survivor.
They could use a raise too.
30,000 bloodpoints for completing one isn't even enough to pay for two 20,000 BP Prestige fees.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I would like to get shards for dailies.
Harder sell I think, but a more reasonable request would be additional Devotion progress, which achieves that goal by proxy.
I envision a rework for the Daily Rituals where they take the form of an entity-flavored tarot card deck. Each day, you draw some cards, and flipping each card reveals a challenge on the other side for playing the other role. Additionally, incorporating all the Tome challenges into the Daily Ritual pool would be a great addition.