Old Skull Merchant but reworked?

Skull Merchant atm is very good but kinda broken lol. I think it's a good idea they bring the old one, but a change to it's Active zone. Survivors standing still or crouching or doing a gen shouldn't get scanned. That's all that needed to be done, not an entire rework. Behavior if you see this, Please consider. Plus 3 gen is not a thing anymore, just please consider. At some point, survivors are going to get to strong were even skilled players are going to lose.

Comments

  • SM is everything but not broken. How can someone with serious face say a Killer is broken where they are FAR better killers with much better powers, objectively speaking. She isn't even a A tier killer.

    Artist, Nurse, Xeno, Pyramid, Huntress, Wesker, Blight, Oni, Billy, Plague, etc. are far better. Are they broken too then?

  • @Chocolate_Cosmos said:

    SM is everything but not broken. How can someone with serious face say a Killer is broken where they are FAR better killers with much better powers, objectively speaking. She isn't even a A tier killer.

    Artist, Nurse, Xeno, Pyramid, Huntress, Wesker, Blight, Oni, Billy, Plague, etc. are far better. Are they broken too then?

    The fact that a drone hinders and injures you giving killer haste is pretty op/broken

  • @ghost91 said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3645931#Comment_3645931

    The fact that a drone hinders and injures you giving killer haste is pretty op/broken

    No, its not. Most anti-loop killers will eat your health state pretty quickly. She can at worst injure you for free (so like Legion). Hindred is her real anti-loop power and I don't know about you but I would rather pick fast speed blight tokens, weskers dashes or Xeno tail as anti-loop than some slowdown most of the time anyway. Also you need to build this up but the other killers just have it by default.

  • @Chocolate_Cosmos said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3645940#Comment_3645940

    No, its not. Most anti-loop killers will eat your health state pretty quickly. She can at worst injure you for free (so like Legion). Hindred is her real anti-loop power and I don't know about you but I would rather pick fast speed blight tokens, weskers dashes or Xeno tail as anti-loop than some slowdown most of the time anyway. Also you need to build this up but the other killers just have it by default.

    You will have to face a skilled skull Merchant to get what I'm saying. When I play as SM it feels like cheating. The older version was so much better but 3 gen was the only problem, they fixed it Now