Is This Some New Survivor Tech?

I have been pretty much playing Killer for the BP incentive and I have noticed a weird thing Survivors do with the perk 'Any Means Necessary'.

They will throw down a pallet in chase, then immidetley begin to try to lift the pallet right in front of me.

What does this accomplish? I still break the pallet and the Survivor is making zero distance in getting away from me.

I noticed it a few times last month but it's like every 2 or 3 matches someone does this.

It doesn't bother me, I'm just wondering what is the Survivor trying to accomplish exactly?

Comments

  • Survivors have done that ever since Yui's release. lol - it's just meant to waste the killers time

  • Probably survivors who don't know when to use that perk.

  • Just survivors being silly. Usually to make the killer go easy on them. Sometimes it works.

  • @Garboface said:

    Just survivors being silly. Usually to make the killer go easy on them. Sometimes it works.

    Oh I see. I thought it was supposed to irritate me like T bagging but it doesn't. It's just so weird to see so many doing it lol

  • As others have said, it is just for fun. Sometimes the Survivor also blinds at a Pallet and then tries to pick it up with Any Means Necessarys. Because the grunt when starting to pick it up sounds the same like a Survivor slow-vaulting back. This can cause the Killer to swing and maybe get a stun out of the resetted pallet.

    It does not really accomplish much tho.

  • It’s funny

    and also over the years certain killer powers that allow vaulting have not been allowed mid any means necessary but it’s been fixed