Im glad they didnt nerf fingernails when buffing sadako tp speed boost.
3-4 seconds of 6.9 m/s means a zoomy sadako after teleporting with no cooldown. She can actually cut off well with it. As well as her not slowing down with demanifesting. Anyone else been enjoying her after this patch?
Comments
I didnt know that the patch was today.
Not gonna lie, after the last patch, i was so discouraged to play, that Elden ring had my whole attention. Gonna try her out. Thanks for letting me know!
Ive jumpscared a few people out of the tv with the new nails lol.
the patch made her better as m1. her televisions now make Dredge locker teleporting in nightfall look like an under powered mechanic. I assume they'll buff dredge at some point now.
Yes i tried her out she's noticably better. The speed boost with finger nails is not as good as i thought actually but it's still a great add-on. It's more noticeable of a thing without the add-on now too. 4m/s when manifesting is very helpful, i actually demanifest in chase now. No condemned cooldown makes her feel much better.
Time and experience may change my opinion but first impressions of the 7.5.1 iteration are good.
I played a bunch of games now. She feels really good!
Well done BHVR
She's really good now. Finally!
Demanifesting in chase was always the go to for OG Sadako. I play 90% of my matches demanifested.
Thanks to @C3Tooth lol. It costed him his addons but he helped her up.
I disagree. She's still going struggle/lose vs the better teams. As i said, Sadako is only good for pub-stomping now. her power is entirely controlled by survivor.
Im not losing yet. And the teams I face are not bad at all.
Omg. @C3Tooth. You have my gratitude for this fine piece of art.
ZOOMIES!!!!
I would disagree. I’m p100 with her and get nothing but sweats and I win 90% of them. :)
I personally am enjoying this :)
What is this... a murmur in my cold dead heart...
He knows what it's like down there, so the addons were a small price to pay.
Amazing art once again, @C3Tooth. You always know how to make us smile.
There will be a moment where Sadako and Hillbilly will look back at that abyss, contemplating how far they could have fallen, when suddenly a clawed glove emerges from it, and someone else escapes.
It will be glorious.
Don't worry, we're not leaving Freddy behind. Billy and Sadako will lend him a hand and he will emerge greater than ever, possibly with a pair of sunglasses and a one liner.
#justiceforFreddy
Maybe I'll skip the sunglasses and the one liner, because I prefer the remake. But I cannot wait for him to emerge from the depths of that nerf abyss.
I've always said Freddy and Hillbilly mains had the same struggle:
For one of them the struggle is over. Now it has to end for the other.
It will happen my friend. Your time is near! It’s happening this year! Freddy is gonna get the love and help he deserves and you deserve
For one of them the struggle is over. Now it has to end for the other.
It will, friend. We will make it happen. From what I've seen most of the community is onboard anyway. It's only a matter of time before the weak will fear the glove again!
Thank you, my friends <3