Immense Disappointment over Gabriel (and linked sets overall)

Taking away the for moon festival outfit for Gabriel AND REVERTING IT BACK TO A SET is such a slap to the face. I really thought it was a gift for giving us the same terribly designed Gabriel space suit over and over, but no. Between this and the horrible lights out event, I'm done playing for a while. I have never played a game that's left me this disappointed and fed up. Unlink all the original sets and stop ruining Gabriel. Prioritize common sense and happiness before greed.

Comments

  • Hey, my moon festival outfit completely disappeared from my inventory today. I had it mixed-and-matched and been playing it in Lights Out and it's gone. What do I do to get it back!

  • @manboobs1980 said:

    Hey, my moon festival outfit completely disappeared from my inventory today. I had it mixed-and-matched and been playing it in Lights Out and it's gone. What do I do to get it back!

    Contact support

  • It's honestly so tragic. I've come to terms that they don't like gabriel. Give the lyra siblings and SM 2 store skins during their midchapter debut, but none for end transmission. And vault his unreleased skin. But that's OK. I like him more anyways. If it was Feng, Kate, Meg, etc, they would've left it unlinked.

  • You expect a gift for not having a diverse set of outfits in the in-game store and get mad when the devs correct a bug - that was giving an outfit to everyone while others have paid real money for it already?

    also I still would love to see actual proof that set cosmetics are more lucrative for BHVR than mix-and-match-able ones. Using this argument with so much confidence, you must have proof right?


    @manboobs1980 said:

    Hey, my moon festival outfit completely disappeared from my inventory today. I had it mixed-and-matched and been playing it in Lights Out and it's gone. What do I do to get it back!

    If you had purchased it in the in-game store, yes please contact support.

    otherwise, it being available for everyone and it being not a set was a bug.

  • Yes I purchased it. Mooks, you're weirdly adversarial and contrarian for no reason.

  • @manboobs1980 said:

    Yes I purchased it. Mooks, you're weirdly adversarial and contrarian for no reason.

    i am? I literally just asked to clarify.

    above that I meant the OP who was weirdly adversarial for no good reason