Can you kindly give me a summary of changes since the dredge update?
I stopped playing 1 week before Wesker was dropped, last killer I've tried was the dredge and I heard that the game has changed a lot since then. Can someone give me a summary of the changes that happened ? I'm vaguely aware of anti tunnel changes and maybe better communication between survivors updates? I'm not sure but please let me know about the meta changes and the new mechanics please.
Comments
Thank you, How does the anti face camp and 3 gen mechanics work? is the visual terror radius on by default?
If you're within 16m of a hook, anti-facecamp activates. It is a bar that slowly fills and allows the Survivor to unhook themselves. This effect is disabled when there's another Survivor around and during the EGC. It also takes a moment to take effect.
3-gen is largely irrelevant except for DM or hardcore 3-genners. It does make Surge worse though.
Each gen can have 8 regression events. Missed skillchecks or automatic regression (Ruin) don't count. Gen kicks now automatically do 5% and the Survivors need to repair that 5% to stop the regression. After 8 events, the gen cannot be kicked or regressed anymore.
The visual terror radius is not enabled by default, you'll find the option for it in the accessibility tab in the settings. It will show a heartbeat in your survivor's chest when you are in the terror radius (which grows larger the more intense the terror radius is/how close you are to the killer) and there's a red haze-like thing to represent a killer lullaby.