Lights Out/Lights On

Love the new temp game mode. Was thinking maybe if Lights Out sees rotation in future, having every 55 seconds (with a bit of warning) lights turn on full, map wide for 5 seconds could make it more interesting.

Comments

  • My two cents:


    Having completed the Lights Out Tome, I can say that it was super fun. 

    Survivors are whining, but what else is new?

    I played survivor most of the event, and yeah, it was killer sided, but the challenge was fun, and 150% BP was nice.

  • @jerakal said:

    My two cents:

    Having completed the Lights Out Tome, I can say that it was super fun. 

    Survivors are whining, but what else is new?

    I played survivor most of the event, and yeah, it was killer sided, but the challenge was fun, and 150% BP was nice.

    As a Survivor main, this was the most fun I've had in years with the game. I hate to say it but I find many survivors just want to ######### around with the killer and not actually play the game. I prefer it greatly when the Killer has a huge advantage. It increases the tension.

  • @jerakal said:

    My two cents:

    Having completed the Lights Out Tome, I can say that it was super fun. 

    Survivors are whining, but what else is new?

    I played survivor most of the event, and yeah, it was killer sided, but the challenge was fun, and 150% BP was nice.

    Totally agree! I played surv mostly during Lights Out event too, it was very very fun (specially with friends). Tried playing as killer, and it just wasn't as exciting (nor challenging).

  • I had a lot of fun as both Killer and Survivor. I didn't run into the tunneling everyone was complaining about and loved the added tension when I played Survivor. And when I played as a Killer, everyone played the game instead of spending their time messing with the Killer. It was by far the most fun I've had playing in years.

  • @Bradcore said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3646517#Comment_3646517

    As a Survivor main, this was the most fun I've had in years with the game. I hate to say it but I find many survivors just want to ######### around with the killer and not actually play the game. I prefer it greatly when the Killer has a huge advantage. It increases the tension.

    Same here. I like when games that are branded as horror cam actually make me jump.