I love the new event
I see a lot of people saying its not fun, that it's a flop, that it's boring. And I don't get it. I've been having a blast on both killer and survivor. That feeling of being powerless as a survivor gets multiplied with the lack of information the event brings. Not knowing how much progress a gen has, how many gens are done, how close you are to healing a freind. It all adds a new sense of terror for me which makes the game more exciting. As for killer, it's a challenge that I thoroughly enjoy, not having the crutch of good perks or certain map offerings really tests my skills and I enjoy that. The only real negative things I have to say is Learys has to go, in this mode it's way to easy for the killer on that map. Other than that I love the mode, I hope it gets added into custom games permanently if it doesn't stay online. Cause it's way to fun :D
Comments
I disagree. It’s been very fun! I’m excited to see new game modes in the future, even if they’re temporary!
I think people are too critical, and not very grateful for what behavior does try to do for us. It’s very frustrating, so hopefully they will see the good comments pour through as well.
People expect it to be a perfect polish game mode and it’s not supposed to be, it’s just temporary and they’re only testing it to see how people like it. That way we can experiment further down the road for future game modes.
I agree, I think people are treating it like a competitive game when at it's roots it's a party game meant to not be taken so seriously. I think it would be really cool if they made the events available to play in private custom games so that we could always enjoy the modes they push out like this one
I would love to enjoy it, and custom with my friends! I hope they incorporate that in the future game mode events :)
I also have been enjoying the tome!