My Personal Lights Out Feedback

So......I pretty much do like the lights out mode. If you're going in trying to just have a good time and some good jumpscares, then this mode is a nice addition. No perk limitations and no addons are a must and makes it unique. There are a few things I would like to see worked on a bit listed down below.

1) I would like see possibilities for items in chests to have add ons. It doesn't have to be guaranteed. But a chance for an item to have an add on or two when searching for a chest would be nice. I don't mind any limitations to the rarities of it to restrict powerful addons of course.

2) I would like to see an increase in bloodpoint incentives. More than 150% that I see currently since no one can bring BP offerings for everyone else in the match. A max 200% would be honestly perfect on either side depending on which side is needed more.

3) I would like to see more maps added to lights out rotation. Currently they are all pretty big maps. A smaller map would be nice to see in rotation. Large maps are a bit overwhelming when it comes to looking for survivors when lets say, only 2 more people are left in the trial.

4) I would like to be able to see how much recovery progress I have when downed. I'm ok with generators, healing, and exit gates being hidden because it really feeds onto the survivor having to focus on their limited surroundings. The pistons on the gens are pretty good to determine how much it has left. However, recovery is very important to be seen for us because I won't know how much progress I have left to be picked up. Im a little conflicted with the endgame timer not being shown, but I'm ok if you decide not to continue to show it as well. It really applies more pressure on both sides in this lights out mode if you want to go for saves or defend a hooked survivor against would-be savers as long as possible.

4) Lastly, and it's pretty small. I'd like to see some point adjustments when it comes to totem cleansing if possible. There aren't really any reason to do them in the trials. So it'd be nice to get a more bloodpoint boost from cleansing them.

Overall, the mode is simple and focused on stealth. I know many don't value that aspect from this game more than chasing, but I'm appreciative that a mode like this exist within dbd.

Comments