Please make offerings a collective pool and not tied to individual characters.
Title says it all. Offerings are not unique in and of themselves. The only distinguishable difference is if we are talking killers or survivors. I feel instead of offerings being tied to each character they should be split into two collective pools. All offering that you buy on any bloodweb for that particular side can be used across all characters of that side. For example I have something like 10 survivor puddings on my wraith however i hate playing wraith. It would be nice to use those offerings but as a different killer. Same goes for my survivors.
Comments
Interesting idea.
Would be pretty awesome if it was ever implemented. I have tons of offerings on my killers however they go to waste because i just hate playing them.
The idea is interesting, but I believe the offerings are there to encourage you to play those characters. Possibly.
@Peanits What do you think of my suggestion. Would it be a good idea in your opinion?
Would be nice if each side shared with eachother.
You earned an awesome vote.
I'm sorry but this would be kinda hard to balance since you can get a bunch of ebony moris(the red ones) and put them on a level 10 killer that obviously shouldn't have them
Exactly as @fluffybunny said. Sometimes I play some characters just because the offerings or items I have in their inventory. Same with daily rituals.
Maybe make it(if they can) so that all bp/map offerings are shared, and that's all on both sides. might be hard to code though so idk.