Does anyone know why Keys are disabled?

I'm spending bloodpoints since I was above max and I'm working towards P100 Yui. I noticed keys are disabled and I don't see anything about it on the master killswitch list.

Comments

  • dont see them disabled at all ingame, you might want to restart

  • I think they are showing as disabled if you are leveling while queued in the Lights Out game mode specifically.

    I think BHVR disabled them in that gamemode so you couldn't get them in chests. But in the regular game they are enabled.

  • @Dinoraptus said:

    I think they are showing as disabled if you are leveling while queued in the Lights Out game mode specifically.

    I think BHVR disabled them in that gamemode so you couldn't get them in chests. But in the regular game they are enabled.

    I think you are correct. I didn't think about that.

  • @Dinoraptus said:

    I think they are showing as disabled if you are leveling while queued in the Lights Out game mode specifically.

    I think BHVR disabled them in that gamemode so you couldn't get them in chests. But in the regular game they are enabled.

    Imagine looting a broken key on a gamemode where you can't even pick the perk that let's you loot addons to go with it.

  • @LordGlint said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3644803#Comment_3644803

    Imagine looting a broken key on a gamemode where you can't even pick the perk that let's you loot addons to go with it.

    honestly that would be really funny