ONI SLOW HITS WHILE IN POWER

PC - Steam. While playing Oni when trying to flick hit while in power the hits were slowed down by like 100% so survivors could easily dodge it even when in front of me. Steps to reproduce i would say just play Oni and get power and try to flick tech hit. Every time i try to flick hit.

Tagged: Under Review

Comments

  • Thank you for reporting this. Oni has many issues right now from what I experienced, it all started when they began testing for FOV changes.


    His power flick animation is broke. It's sluggish and slow.

    His flicks are inaccurate, and even if I'm aiming at a survivor it won't flick to them but will even prioritize walls.

    His flick turns have been destroyed as far as I can tell also. I do hope they can fix this, as he's one of my favorite killers. Please Behavior <3

  • @Eynox said:

    Thank you for reporting this. Oni has many issues right now from what I experienced, it all started when they began testing for FOV changes.

    His power flick animation is broke. It's sluggish and slow.

    His flicks are inaccurate, and even if I'm aiming at a survivor it won't flick to them but will even prioritize walls.

    His flick turns have been destroyed as far as I can tell also. I do hope they can fix this, as he's one of my favorite killers. Please Behavior <3

    it's weird because this was something obvious from the PTB that many people addressed. Maybe they didn't have the time or resources to fix it? I hope they can focus on more quality of life over new content in the future, because this patch while having lots of cool new stuff has many many bugs :<