Has legion replaced the doctor as the ultimate bloodpoint farmer?

I have been thinking of getting Legion for the sole purpose of using him as a bloodpoint farm. With his frenzy attack you can get 3 to 4 hits on a survivor before putting them down allowing you to max brutality and deviousness quickly. I figured i could run beast of prey, distressing, bbq, and monitor on him and at the very least i would get 25k points per match. Has anyone tried to use him for farming yet?

Comments

  • 25k? Those are rookie numbers! You gonna need to pump them way up! 
    With Doc you make 40-90k!
  • I havent tried Legion as BP farmer, but I recently did a Doctor game without any perks or add-ons and got +30k for just shocking Survivors a few times. But it was a 3k to be fair.

    Maybe the difference is a good Doctor game will give you more, but a Legion game will give you less but more reliably? 
  • I've tried farming with both, still find Doc to be better at it. Legion does what you say but find he struggles to get decent hook points and sometimes all her barbeque stacks.

  • @PigNRun said:
    I havent tried Legion as BP farmer, but I recently did a Doctor game without any perks or add-ons and got +30k for just shocking Survivors a few times. But it was a 3k to be fair.

    Maybe the difference is a good Doctor game will give you more, but a Legion game will give you less but more reliably? 

    Thats pretty much what i am aiming for. The consistent ability to reach a certain amount of bloodpoints per match. Between bbq and other point offerings i would think he would be great for this.

  • If I remember correctly you don't get deviousness for frenzy attacks but for the duration of Frenzy and the points are pretty low. But, he's still good for BP farming
  • in my opinion yes, literally frenzy gives you point for using it

  • @SadonicShadow said:
    I have been thinking of getting Legion for the sole purpose of using him as a bloodpoint farm. With his frenzy attack you can get 3 to 4 hits on a survivor before putting them down allowing you to max brutality and deviousness quickly. I figured i could run beast of prey, distressing, bbq, and monitor on him and at the very least i would get 25k points per match. Has anyone tried to use him for farming yet?

    Probably, doc received two nerfs in a row now.....

  • The doc with BBQ and Distressing will never be overcome.