Charms - should be Universal

I don't see a point in charms being killer-only or survivor-only. It is an unnecessary limitation, in my opinion. A survivor main is not going to suddenly start playing killer just so they can use a certain killer-only charm.

You would make a lot of people happier if you would make all charms universal. (except maybe perk charms)


What are your thoughts on this?

Comments

  • I agree, making charms universal would allow for far more charm combination potential. I think perk charms should be universal as well because it would be nice to express my favorite survivor perks or killer perks on one of the sides.

  • Agreed

    I wanna use the soul guard charm on killer cause it looks rlly cool

  • Agreed. The more customisation, the better!

  • I really want to use the "Oh Deer Diner thermos" charm on killer and have all my survivor and killer charms be the same but for some arbitrary reason the thermos is survivor only.

    removing the role lock on charms would be so nice.