The small problem I still have with Hillbilly

He's fine I'm rusty since I didn't enjoy playing him before but I found a lot of maps are just not friendly to him now I get every map won't be perfect for every killer but a good amount of maps aren't friendly to Hillbilly I find a good amount will have extremely tight turns or a lot of clutter laying on the ground so much so I think they need to hire a janitor killer for the game so overall Hillbilly in general is fine its just a lot of the maps really don't enjoy his presents an example would be the autoshop I tried plating Hillbilly on there and it's really hard to chainsaw sprint without hugging because their isn't any room to move around.

Comments

  • That’s just how the game is sadly not every power design will be there 100% on every map

  • What FoV are you playing on? Since they reduced the size of his Chainsaw, I dont really bump into many things anymore, at least not to an extend like before the change.

    But I am also playing on max FoV, so maybe increasing it (if you are not on max) would help with that.

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    What FoV are you playing on? Since they reduced the size of his Chainsaw, I dont really bump into many things anymore, at least not to an extend like before the change.

    But I am also playing on max FoV, so maybe increasing it (if you are not on max) would help with that.

    I tried the FOV slider once and well it was not for me.